Quotable quotes

"It is not a bad idea to get in the habit of writing down one's thoughts.
It saves one having to bother anyone else with them."
Isabel Colegate

Friday, July 3, 2009

Lost in space

What happened? I was lost in space.... This happens a lot to me lately; too many things to do with too little time.

1) I was caught up with the repair work in the house which was finally completed sometime in March. Then there's that clearing up to do which by the way is still piled up in one corner of the house.

2) My family and I went for two weeks holiday in May which of course was another excuse to be 'spaced out' prior to the holiday; then the recovery period after the holiday!! Not to mention having to spend one Saturday night at the hospital for swine flu observation!!

3) There's still that addictive Mafia Wars to level up! It takes so long to wait for energy regain (I should probably just quit this game all together...)

In a blink of an eye, it is now JULY! What happened to all the days that just zoomed past me? Today is a good day for me to take stock of those days bygone..

Having said that, these definitely falls under the URGENTLY TO DO list:

(a) complete and pass up that assignment before Aug 1st
(b) finish painting that old looking stairway wall
(c) hang all the pictures that's on the floor right now
(d) get rid of that pile of old documents stacked up in the corner
(e) spring clean the wardrobes
................the list could go on and I will be overwhelmed and might just returns to space city...

P.s. I am still mourning the loss of the world's King of Pop! Michael Jackson, I love you!!!

No comments: