Quotable quotes

"It is not a bad idea to get in the habit of writing down one's thoughts.
It saves one having to bother anyone else with them."
Isabel Colegate

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quotable quotes

I love quotes. I think there are fabulous quotes that just suits the right occasion to quote. Though I love quotes, I don't actually go around talking in quotes.. that would be very weird. I might add a quote in my card to you or simply send you quotes once in a while but really, I don't speak in quotes.

Talking about quotes, I am going to post here something that I found written in one of my old address books of which I think is quote-worthy. I can't remember the source of this particular quote but I think that it is awesomely inspiring.

"The Road to Success is not straight,
There is a Curve called Failure,
A loop called Confusion,
Speed bumps called Friends,
Red Lights called Enemies,
Caution lights called Family;

You will have flats called Jobs
But, if you have a spare
called Determination
an engine called Perseverance
insurance called Faith
A driver called JESUS
YOU will make it to a place called SUCCESS!"




Cheers to all.

1 comment:

Romeo Morningwood said...

This is one of my faves.

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen